Hawaii

Hawaii

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Big News

Currently I'm sitting in a tea shop in Portland, OR after having traveled from Grand Canyon, through Grand Staircase (Utah), to Provo, Utah, to Grand Teton National Park (Wyoming), to Yellowstone National Park (Wyoming), to Boise, Idaho, and then here.  I know, I know... why in the world would I travel all that way?!  For fun, of course!

Soon I'll hit the road (by plane) back home and then... (drum roll)... I'll be moving to Grand Canyon National Park PERMANENTLY!!!  I just accepted a permanent job at the canyon!!

This is huge news, and a really big deal.  Permanent park service jobs are hard to come by (incredibly difficult), and to get my first one at Grand Canyon is amazing!!

Though I'm very disappointed to not be able to move to Portland with my love, I am excited for this adventure.  Now before I start I need to... get a car, move all my things to Grand Canyon, find a place to live...

Anyway, that's the big news!!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

look you have been there for one month and have experienced so much! I am so happy for you!