This past weekend I packed up my camera, strapped on my "tall" hiking boots, and wrapped myself in some warm clothes, and hit the road. In town we have a 2nd park, right along the river. Parking my car I went for a walk in the woods, along the bank.
There was about a foot to a foot and a half of snow, so walking took a bit, but it was a lot of fun. I had wanted to rent some Cross Country Skis, but the store wasn't open for renting, so I hiked it.
I followed a track of XC skis through the woods, sinking in to the snow up to my knees at times. A cardinal called out to me, and hoping to snap a picture of the crimson bird I mimicked the call back, attempting to coax the bird out of hiding. (I was unsuccessful unfortunately.)
No comments:
Post a Comment