This post is going to be incredibly short, as it's been a busy day, and I worked through my lunch. I just wanted to let you all know I'm doing well, and safe. I found out today I can move into my housing this weekend, so I'll be doing that, though still camping every night. When I was up here previously for school I sang in a church choir. Tonight is their choir party, so I'm headed there now. I promise to have more pictures and stories for you soon!
As it is just about to start raining, I thought this would be a good quote... "Be still, sad heart, and cease repining; Behind the clouds the sun is shining; Thy fate is the common fate of all, into each life some rain must fall, some days must be dark and dreary." -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
It seems a bit a depressing, but it's a great quote. Sometimes when it hurts the most, we've got to remember the joy comes again.
No comments:
Post a Comment