Hawaii

Hawaii

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Moving time

In a few hours, camping will officially commence.  We will pack up the cars, and hit the road.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate for set-up, for any of you who have camped before know that setting up a pop-up trailer in the rain is less than fun.

While I'm up there I may have a little (though not much) free time.  If you know of anything you'd like to see or hear about, let me know.  For instance, there will be a meteor shower one of the first nights I'm there, so I'm hoping to take some pictures to share.

I came across this quote tonight, and I thought it was very true to hopefully this entire experience...  "A man's interest in a single bluebird is worth more than a complete but dry list of the fauna and flora of a town"- Henry David Thoreau

No comments: